The All on X Handbook is a super-practical clinical guide to the All-on-4 All-on-6 procedure.
Written in conversational terms, it describes in a step-by-step manner everything you need to know from treatment planning to surgery to final restoration and even discusses common complications to procedure.
We've gotten so much wonderful feedback on this book from doctors all over the world stating that they are so happy with how we have broken down a complex topic into something fun to read!
Take a look for yourself!
What’s in the book anyway?
- Step by step instructions on treatment planning all on4
- How many implants should you use for full arch
- Digital workflow for planning and surgery
- How to make restorations build to last
- How to make hygiene friendly prosthetics
What’s new in the second edition?
- New time-saving restorative workflow
- New zygomatic implant walkthrough
- Updated complications management
- How to calculate restorative space
- Trefoil All on 3
- Revised mechanics chapter with John Brunski
- Added pictures, illustrations, and diagrams