The Hands-on All on X Course
In this course you will learn the full All-on-X workflow. No, you won't just learn how to convert a denture, you'll learn EVERYTHING, including:
- Surgical planning on Pano and Cone Beam
- Execution of surgery from extraction technique, alveoplasty, and freehand implant placement
- How to avoid the Mental Nerve during implant placement!
- How to predictably get good angles
- How to place multi-unit angled abutments to get them parallel
- How to turn a denture into an immediate load prosthesis
- Saving appointments by getting an impression during surgery
- Taking an accurate impression and verifying passive seat
- Compare, different prosthetic material types including zirconium, crystal ultra, acrylic titanium hybrid, Pekkton
- Proper occlusal design for all on x (discussion of group function and night guards)
- How to effectively sell big treatment
- Maintenance schedule to minimize complications
We will practice every single step on hands-on tabletop models with close mentorship.
Looking forward to having you there!